Rudy Guliani Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Bookstore

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Trump Supporters in Georgia Ask RNC Chair Why They Should Vote in Runoffs When System Is 'Rigged'

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Key Keeper

Re: Rudy Guliani Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Bookstore

Post by Key Keeper »

Pugsley wrote:Sounds like Russian collusion to me.
Goose for the gander?

As for respectful transition, pound sand. Before Trump even took office Pelosi and her chronies were already working on impeachment articles....remember "by any means necessary"? Been 4 years of total biased reporting/MSM and countless fake accusations without a shred of evidence, but it was enough for 4 years of hammering? Talk about kettle black at this point.
Pugsley

Re: Rudy Guliani Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Bookstore

Post by Pugsley »

I don't know how I came off but I agree that the whole time Trump has been president that its been and up hill battle for him.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I never said there was "massive" fraud. Just that I believe a lot of weird shit has happened and yes, they look like Florida did back when we had all the stupid hanging chads. Even in 2016 we still looked somewhat confused. We actually got our act together and were efficient this time around.

I understand how elections work. Hell, if you want to get technical, Biden is not President-Elect, until after the electors cast their votes. Just because the media is using that title, it doesn't make it so. Then again, the media doesn't gives a shit about procedures, as they do whatever they want and call it however they see it because most of the viewers are just ignorant about these things. Schools won't even teach Civics anymore. The only Civics kids know are the Honda ones. Unless Trump concedes (which it looks like he never will) then Biden has to wait until the electoral votes are cast before he's officially President-Elect.

I do have to laugh at the hypocrisy of Stacey Abrams, who comment that Trump's refusal to concede was petty. LMFAO because she stubbornly never conceded when she lost her race in GA for Gov. :D

Also, just like one side is tired of hearing about voter fraud, the other is tired of hearing about the BS of "voter suppression". If you can't prove who the hell you are, then you can't vote. That simple. It's not suppression, it's fraud prevention. :smackme
------------------------------------------

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

For Trump to be right, it HAS to be a coordinated massive fraud. In order to 'correct' the outcome, we're talking in excess of 500,000 votes over several counties in 3 or 4 states.

Trump himself says he believes it was much bigger. He feels he actually won the popular vote, so we're talking 7 million votes 'stolen' at least. That would certainly be massive, I would say. That's the word he used himself. MASSIVE.

So where is the evidence? The wide spread collusion of thousands of people, some of them in Republican controlled states apparently? When is he going to show this evidence to a judge? He keeps saying 'I can't find a judge to look at it'. Well, he hasn't presented it. You can talk crap on Twitter and in a press conference, but you can't make baseless claims in court.

And if this is not true, then what kind of guy is he, who is purposely casting doubt on the election system, just because he's a sore loser? Doubt that may cost the GOP the senate?

We're not talking about not conceding. No one concedes if they think they have half a chance. I get your point on that, but Stacy Abrams didn't tell people that the whole system was rigged and that your votes don't count when she held out.

Hell, in 2016, the ONLY candidate who claimed there was massive voter fraud was... Wait for it... Donald Trump. Just like this election, all during the leadup he kept claiming it would be rigged if he lost, because he couldn't possibly lose. Then after he won, it he STILL claimed it was rigged because Hillary won the popular vote.

I'm sure there were some small voting irregularities. Election officials says there's always a small number, and that's why Florida in 2000 was important, because it was a difference of 500 votes. Well within the margin of error.

But it's nowhere near the margin in any of the swing states this year.

And BTW the whole 'press names him president elect' argument? Trump didn't seem to mind when CNN declared him president elect on Nov 9th, 2016. Yes, it's a 'presumptive' label. Nothing is official until the votes are certified by the electoral college. But hey, we've only been doing this for 200 years.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Another hilarious one a friend of mine came up with is that Biden is 'insulting' the constitution by using the label 'Office of the President Elect'. And that's not accepted practice.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden ... ct-office/

Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

OK, you still can't officially call a person "President Elect" until after the electors cast their vote or the other candidate concedes. That's how it's laid out.

Not trying to argue but 2 things: Maybe your news outlets are ignoring the stories about fraud? That's typical bias of any news outlet. Also, it looks like the Dominion system does more than just transmit numbers? Looks like it can ADD to the count and if this is for real, according to this article, then the system is screwed up. This was sworn testimony apparently. This is where I don't like technology because it can be messed with and why I prefer we all vote in person unless you are out of town, on military leave or have a condition where you can't leave the house. In-person voting is more reliable.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-bal ... 99899.html
------------------------------------------

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I won't argue that in person is more reliable. I voted in person myself, after asking for a mail in ballot just in case. My concern was more that my mail in wouldn't count, and that's exactly what Trump is trying to do in some states, so it's a two way street. I turned my mail in ballot in when I voted in case there were any problems, but they confirmed I hadn't voted yet.

I do think we have a good system for mail in voting in this state, and most people agree, but I guarantee Trump would be all over Desantis if he had lost here.

No doubt in some states mail in was more chaotic, but again, 'massive' fraud? I don't think so.

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

The argument with Dominion is confusing.

Dominion machines are used in 28 states (not all counties in each state - every county does their own thing) Some are touch screen voting machines, some are secure servers for reporting the results to the state.

If you're talking about flipping mail in ballots, those have to be scanned and there's a paper trail (the original ballot). So how can Dominion change that without getting caught? If you're going to tamper with that you have to steal and fill in a lot of mail in ballots (not fake them - each ballot has a serial number registered to one voter, you can't just make copies and fill them in, you have to steal real ballots out mail boxes or something). In multiple counties. In multiple states.

If you're talking about the touch screens, then yes, a malicious actor in control of the machine - say Dominion themselves - could flip votes. But now you're talking about in-person voting (super secure in person voting!). I haven't heard the Trump team claim any monkey business with in person votes.

I will agree that I don't like touch screen systems. I prefer marking a paper ballot like we do here, and then scanning it, leaving a good paper trail. Maybe we need to make that a mandatory standard.

If Dominion is so suspect, then why aren't they questioning the vote in all 28 states they're used in? Including where Trump won? By that argument all those 28 states are suspect, including local, senate, house, and local initiatives.

Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

Answer this.

Why were the republican poll watchers kicked out (democrat poll watchers cheering entire time), windows covered in plywood while counting, and signatures not verified? Why? Answer the question.

See the problem? There is only ONE reason why. If the election was fair, why do all of the democrats say "move along...nothing to see here" when there is evidence of fraud/cheating? Wouldn't the dems want to prove to the country that they did NOT cheat? There is only one way to do that as mentioned above. Since these machines are questionable, why not just re-do the vote once and for all? The highest office of the country should be all means be important enough to do this.
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Key Keeper wrote:Answer this.

Why were the republican poll watchers kicked out (democrat poll watchers cheering entire time), windows covered in plywood while counting, and signatures not verified? Why? Answer the question.

See the problem? There is only ONE reason why. If the election was fair, why do all of the democrats say "move along...nothing to see here" when there is evidence of fraud/cheating? Wouldn't the dems want to prove to the country that they did NOT cheat? There is only one way to do that as mentioned above. Since these machines are questionable, why not just re-do the vote once and for all? The highest office of the country should be all means be important enough to do this.
What? I guess it's better for your argument to completely ignore the Republicans that came out and said there was no cheating. How about you answer that? Oh wait, I know what you'll say, they are actually Democrats pretending to be Republicans. Come on man, stop with the crazy talk.
Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

Again....another deflect. Thats all the MSM does as well anymore.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Answer this.

If this is what you're talking about, there WERE republican challengers inside. More wanted to come in but the room was at capacity.

It's worth noting that the Trump attorney even admitted, when asked by the judge, if there were representatives inside. He had to answer yes. And the judge asked "What's the problem then?"

Republicans showed up in droves. By 1 p.m., there were 227 Republican challengers freely roaming the floor where the ballots were being counted — almost double the 134 they were permitted to have — and more kept coming.

Shortly after 1 p.m. election officials shut the doors to the absentee ballot counting room and turned away all new challengers, even the ones who had stepped out for a lunch break.

"If you are a Republican or a Democrat, back up!" an election official shouted in the room of angry challengers, who felt they were unfairly being kept out.

They screamed at police, complained to the media and banged on the windows to the counting room.

That led to more chaos as officials then put cardboard over the windows, saying challengers were videotaping and photographing the counting process, which intimidated the counters.

But after the windows were covered up, the angry challengers banged louder.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 173577002/

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Barr: DOJ yet to find widespread voter fraud that could have changed 2020 election

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Barr: DOJ yet to find widespread voter fraud that could have changed 2020 election
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/willia ... 0-election
“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election," Barr told The Associated Press.

"There's been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results,” Barr told the AP. “And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven't seen anything to substantiate that.”
Been saving this Gif..

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Then why where they covering the windows? Whats the excuse for that?