Rudy Guliani Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Bookstore

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Rudy Guliani Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Bookstore

Post by Losbot »

I also think we're getting info from different states all jumbled. In some areas, the watchers were not being allowed in. I saw a video of a poll watcher that was not being let in, despite having credentials.

As for Dominion: If you read the article, the testimony was that when they'd scan a ballot, that had to be re-created because it was damaged, they then inserted the new ballot and it would register as Dem instead of Rep. Who's to say it wasn't doing shady crap on other ballots. We've seen videos of touchscreens that would register the wrong candidate. The tech is susceptible to fraud. Back in the mid-90s I did contract work for a company that worked with Dade County elections and they'd tell me about how crappy the system was. The more tech we add, the more we open it up to tampering.

We all know nothing is 100% secure. It's some of us keep out IOT stuff segregated from home networks. You never know who's trying to do what. I review logs on my mail server every week or two, just so I can add IPs to the deny policy on the firewall because there's always some script kiddie or smart asshole who has nothing better to do. In the case of the elections, I'd bet there's people who would love to mess with it.
------------------------------------------

psypher
Golden Member

Re: Rudy Guliani Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Bookstore

Post by psypher »

Pugsley wrote:Then why where they covering the windows? Whats the excuse for that?
I don't know, cause some crazy cult followers with no capacity for critical thinking were shouting nonsense and intimidating the people trying to count? Nah who am I kidding. The truth is, it was to provide cover for Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi who were sneaking in to stuff 5 million+ fake votes for Joe Biden.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

Just dropping off some ballots.....

------------------------------------------

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

officials then put cardboard over the windows, saying challengers were videotaping and photographing the counting process, which intimidated the counters
I saw some footage of that. People were banging on the windows, making obscene gestures, photographing employees and threatening them. So they covered the windows with paper and cardboard (NOT plywood).

And, to be clear, there WERE republican observers inside the room at the time. So it's not like they were all locked out. Trump's own attorney agreed there were observers in there and their view was not obstructed.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Just dropping off some ballots.....
LOL!
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

LOS:
for Dominion: If you read the article, the testimony was that when they'd scan a ballot, that had to be re-created because it was damaged, they then inserted the new ballot and it would register as Dem instead of Rep. Who's to say it wasn't doing shady crap on other ballots.
And to beat a dead horse:

William Barr today: (I mean, unless you think Trump's lap dog was part of the conspiracy?):
“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election"

psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

FlyingPenguin wrote: And to beat a dead horse:

William Barr today: (I mean, unless you think Trump's lap dog was part of the conspiracy?):
“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election"
lol, that's the same thing that was going through my head when I read Barr's statement. Yup, short of Trump himself saying there was no fraud that would affect the outcome, that's the end. It's over, done.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Meanwhile, people who are just doing their jobs, and their families, are receiving death threats, and I don't hear much from anyone in GOP leadership condemning it.

I don't expect Trump to. At best we'll get another one of those 'very fine people on both sides bullshit statements, and more ranting that he was cheated.

'It has to stop': Georgia official calls on Trump to 'stop inspiring' death threats over election
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 785582001/

Err
Life Member

Roger Stone says North Korean boats delivered ballots through Maine harbor

Post by Err »

I don't think Roger Stone understands geography either.
https://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone-sa ... 1606952390
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

HA!