"This is Banana Republic Shit"

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
psypher
Golden Member

Re: "This is Banana Republic Shit"

Post by psypher »

Key Keeper wrote:Turn about is fair play.

Treat others how you want to be treated. Its really that simple, yet 90% of the left, just cant get onboard with that.

And ANTIFA is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION....if you deny that, then there is not much hope for you.
:said: 100% agree. Those crazy Trump supporters too. Lock em all up!
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Turn about it fair play? Man I'm not even commenting on that.

ANTIFA IS a terrorist organization.

Not sure what that has to do with a bunch of MAGA nuts storming the Capitol building and the President sitting on his ass for hours doing nothing about it.

And for your enjoyment here are a bunch of MAGA nuts who I'm sure will claim they were 'just walking in to look around' during their court hearings. Mind you, a pretty shitty attempt at coordination, but an attempt:
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Did you even watch the video I posted? Not everyone who went in there was someone's grandmother.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I did... just saying.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Two Trump supporters die and go to heaven.

God meets them at the pearly gates and asks if they have any questions.

One of them says, “Yes, what were the real results of the 2020 election and who was behind the fraud?”

God says, "My son, there was no fraud. Biden won the electoral college fair and square, 306 to 232.”

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the one guy turns to the other and whispers, “This goes higher up than we thought.”

Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

The riots that have been going on for nearly a year now were all planned events as well.

Saying "took him a few days to condemn them" is just hogwash. The dem party put on special scarfs praising the shit that was going on all year. Tell me how burning down businesses and looting targets somehow helps your cause and is "expression"?

Yes the idiots that stormed the capitol are no better than the asshats that burned down portland, MN, and created that chaz bullshit. However....the left was damn near hugging the asshats that did the shit earlier this year as it afforded them votes....anyone who says different is just plain ignorant. I mean how many gofund me accounts were created to bail this shitheads out?

Now the shoe is on the other foot and all of a sudden it sedition....and terrorism....its sad to say that worse has gone on with nothing but praise by the left in 4 years. Kettle Black....period.
Last edited by Key Keeper on Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Thank you.
Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

Where was the sedition, treason, and domestic terrorism label from this??? https://nypost.com/2020/08/19/protester ... -portland/
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Back at you:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... home-order

But neither yours or my example is sedition. Actually I will even argue that the Capitol riot of 1/6 wasn't legally 'sedition'. The term is being tossed about too casually.

Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

Black Panthers did the same shit in the 60s, entering the CA state capital.
------------------------------------------