Trump says the Mariccopa County voter registration database was deleted.. Except it wasn't.

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Trump says the Mariccopa County voter registration database was deleted.. Except it wasn't.

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the recount didn't go well, so this is going to be Trump's new spin on it...
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Re: Trump says the Mariccopa County voter registration database was deleted.. Except it wasn't.

Post by Pugsley »

Where did the original statement come from?
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Trump says the Mariccopa County voter registration database was deleted.. Except it wasn't.

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Trump's? From his blog. That's were he's announcing things now:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Ah. I don't get that website. It has the articles or tweets or what nots then has links to all the platforms he is not allowed on next to them?
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Pugsley wrote:Ah. I don't get that website. It has the articles or tweets or what nots then has links to all the platforms he is not allowed on next to them?
That's an attempt to get around their bans. He wanted people to share his "blog" posts on those platforms.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Ah.. ok. makes sense now.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

And to be clear that this is bullshit, here's the spokesman for the firm doing the audit, confirming that no data was erased:

Firm behind Arizona audit says no data was destroyed, contradicting GOP allegations
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/554 ... -destroyed

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Boy, that didn't last long...

Trump wanted blog shut down over people mocking its low traffic: report
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5565 ... fic-report