The Bard's Tale Trilogy REMASTERED $15 on GOG & Steam

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

The Bard's Tale Trilogy REMASTERED $15 on GOG & Steam

Post by FlyingPenguin »

One of my all time favorites. Remastered with new features like auto mapping, complete Windows 7,8,10 compatibility and you can carry parties between all three games in the Trilogy.

I'm going to get the DRM free, no online connection required version from GOG instead of Steam. I prefer games like this to be stand-alone.
The Bard's Tale Trilogy is a remastering of the classic 1980’s series, one of the godfathers of the RPG genre. Create an adventuring party in the first volume and play it across all three, creating a heroic story all your own!

- The Bard’s Tale Trilogy launches with the first volume in the series. In the fall, The Bard’s Tale II: The Destiny Knight will be added. Finally, late in the year, The Bard’s Tale III: Thief of Fate. Each volume will be added into the collection free of charge!
- Rescue a city trapped by a wizard, reforge the legendary Destiny Wand, and travel across time and space to confront a Mad God!
- Enjoy a uniform playing experience across all three titles without the need for emulation or compatibility concerns.
- For the first time, play as male or female across all three games! Also includes other quality of life changes such as automapping for all three games, spell access, and updated equipment/inventory management.
- The final game content released will be the Legacy Mode, a suite of features which will allow veteran players to experience the games similar to how they first played them, and will be released free of charge for owners when complete.

The Bard's Tale Trilogy is a chance for old fans to be young once again and for a new generation of roleplaying and dungeon crawler fans to discover why these games matter so much all these years later. Pick up the game and start your epic adventure today!
https://www.gog.com/game/the_bards_tale_trilogy

https://store.steampowered.com/app/8432 ... e_Trilogy/
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Re: The Bard's Tale Trilogy REMASTERED $15 on GOG & Steam

Post by Genom »

If you got in on the Kickstarter for 4, you get those 3 for free (if someone isnt checking their emails)