Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Executioner
Life Member

Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer

Postby Executioner » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:08 pm

After watching this, I'm not interested in this version of the game. A co-op shooter with 2 females with cussing and swearing. Not what I would expect for the next game.

NSFW

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer

Postby FlyingPenguin » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:41 pm

The idea is that it's BJ's and Anna's twin daughters. I don't really have a problem playing as a girl. Heck, I play L4D2 as a the girl in clan games because no one else wants to. In a wolf game I'm not to interested in the story anyway. I'm in it for the gameplay.

There's actually some interesting new mechanics in this game I'm looking forward to. The two main characters can be played by two different people in coop mode. If one of you drops out of the game, or you play solo, the other character is taken over by a bot.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood goes tag-team Nazi-hunting in July
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/0 ... g-in-july/
- "When I say 'be kind to one another', I don't mean only the people who think the same way you do. I mean be kind to everyone, it doesn't matter." - Ellen DeGeneres

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Postby FlyingPenguin » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Oh well. Reviews (both professional and from players) are pretty mixed. Not looking like a great game, and it's not because you're playing young girls. Looks like there's some pretty bad game mechanics involved.

- "When I say 'be kind to one another', I don't mean only the people who think the same way you do. I mean be kind to everyone, it doesn't matter." - Ellen DeGeneres

Pugsley

Postby Pugsley » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:31 am

My litmus test for games is this: IF you strip away all the FX and graphics and make things look like Minecraft is the game still fun to play?

normalicy

Postby normalicy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:08 pm

This is sad because I really liked the previous games. I'll probably still try it out though.

Return to “Games”