Counter Strike Ep 1 "Speed Hacks"

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Counter Strike Ep 1 "Speed Hacks"

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Counter Strike Ep 1 "Speed Hacks"

Post by Losbot »

I'll have to Google that. I haven't played lately and didn't know about any speed hacks.
------------------------------------------

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Oh yeah. I remember that from back in the day when I was a serious CS player. I didn't know it was still a thing.

Hacking players would seem to run several times faster than normal and yeah they just come up to you and knife you before you know it.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

Played a BF2 server last night that when you jumped, you went way up in the air and floated around a bit. Switch to knife and it shot rockets out! Killed a guy with the knife rockets and it said I killed him with knife! Major hack server. Was ranked, but guy had final flag locked so there were 2 uncaps that way with 9000 tickets....I guess my knife badge will come in a few months LOL