Gunman is pretty good so far

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
glassoftea

Post by glassoftea »

Well, I got gunman chronicles in today and I'm pretty impressed. Of course I did not play half life, don't know why, I've even got it on a shelf here.

At any rate, I do enjoy gunman so far, almost done with the first level. Lots of cool graphics even on my 32 meg pci card. I do love the general in the first level, oh well, just blow em up, haha.

The gun system is really good and you will see it more often in more games I bet. A couple things that tweak me, the save game is kind a crappy, my machine keeps going to the desktop and then back into the game and the game seems to run kind of slow for a minute. Side note, Start the game then windows key plus D or alt tab and you'll see windows calling the game half-life, no biggie but I thought they could have at least changed that, The half life engine still looks pretty good though.

All in all, if you like FPS's I'd go with it, wait a week for the price to drop a little.

glass
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

yeah i thought it was pretty good too. Shame it was over way to quick....oh well....

When ya finish it do yerself a favour and fire up Half-Life. This game is sooooo much better than Gunman.
<a href="http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Wolfman&type=O&sc=C&ls=T">My DVD Collection.</a>