Weird colours in mohaa

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
grumpy 1

Weird colours in mohaa

Post by grumpy 1 »

Hey any one help often running mohaa i get like pshycedelic colours all over everything
I got a geforce3 Leadtek and in tribes2 which i play as well if you turn vertex lighting on you get the same effect because apparently geforce3 dosn t support vertex lighting
I can see no setting in mohaaa for any such thing though

Cheers
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Run the "Auto Configure" shortcut in the MOHAA startup menu. That sets the video settings to what they believe is the ideal for your card, then set the resolution as you like it.

If you still have problems I have to assume you're using a setting in your advanced display properties or some tweak that the game doesn't like.

Are you overclocking the vid card? MOHAA puts a serious hurting on your graphics subsystem.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

grumpy 1

mohaa

Post by grumpy 1 »

thanks for the reply i did run auto configure but it sticks my resolution at 800x600 which is no big deal

video card not overclocked it could be my video card drivers im running 22.80 which are betas thought about changing them but the pc is rock solid with those and boy i went thru some drivers to find compatible drivers and could run tribes 2 at high resolution with good frame rates and plus mohaa is the only one giving me any troubles

I did find that the problem gets worse at higher resolutions i like to run 1280x1024 the problem is less at 1024x768 and hardly noticeable at 800x600 but i like high resolutions cos 1024x768 looks quite awful on a 21 inch monitor

I let you know what else i find

Cheers fp
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I recommend the 23.11 NVidia drivers which are official: http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?PAGE=drivers
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

grumpy 1

Post by grumpy 1 »

thanks fp but ill stick to pshycedelic colourrs for now 23.11 gave me the dreaded infinite loop

Cheers
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Infinite loop is a problem with the VIA 4-in-1 drivers. There was a patch but I THINK they included a fix in the latest 4-in-1.

Check VIA's site.