need some new games

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
SWScorch
Genuine Member

need some new games

Post by SWScorch »

I've been getting bored with my current games. What are some good FPS games? I like stuff like Q3 and UT. I enjoyed RTCW, although I dislike the multiplayer. I dont like stuff like Ghost Recon or anything with emphasis on strategy and commanding a squad of teammates.

I also enjoy racing games like NFS, and every so often I load up Diablo II. Got any recommendations?
Every so often I try to masturbate a large word into my conversation, even if I'm not sure what it means.

www.stealthshangar.com/Scorch
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

Medal of Honor Allied Assault is a good one... There's a little strategy but nothing like Ghost Recon or Rainbow 6. I don't like those type of games either and i enjoyed the heck out of MoHAA. If ya want a cheap value game that is fun look for Deadly Dozen... Its a 15-20 dollar specia... Graphics aren't the best but i think the game play is great on it...
SWScorch
Genuine Member

Post by SWScorch »

Deadly Dozen you say? :) It just so happens that I have that disk siting on my desk right now. I havent installed it yet as my friend hates it and said it was the worst game he'd ever played. (and he kept calling it Twelve Dirty Men for some odd disturbing reason.) I shall have to check it out...
Every so often I try to masturbate a large word into my conversation, even if I'm not sure what it means.

www.stealthshangar.com/Scorch
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

It took me a few tries changing the config and definately download the patch for it... It is kinda ugly in some spots to me i'd rather have a ugly game that was fun to play than a good looking game that was boring as hell...