this is bad

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Chris.U.K

this is bad

Post by Chris.U.K »

not played a PC game for months. all i seem to to is buy pc gear o\clock pi$$ around and benchmark.

got my rig downstairs ,, so that may have something to do with it. In me living room so i can lounge on the sofa with wireless mouse and keyboard.

Me got to get back to ganing or what is the point of me having a P.C.

Laterz

Chris.
AMD or Intel wont stop me but the laws of physics might. slowly on the mend.
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

That's what my PC is for ... gaming ... it's the only thing that really uses my hardware ... I wouldn't need all this speed for webbrowsing or writing Word documents.
Solstice
Golden Member

Post by Solstice »

lol. I had the same problem just about 5 months ago. I put about $800 into a complete computer upgrade. New CPU, memory, sound card, vid card, and motherboard. Then I turned around and used it for what? Email, word processing, web surfing, and chatting. So I went out and bought RtCW, cranked the graphics up, enabled FSAA, and haven't looked back since.
Chris.U.K

half way there

Post by Chris.U.K »

well i managed after a few weeks ( 3 pc's building and tweeking ) ....to sort out my cpu's and ddr's mem highest stable settings using burning. so running 152fsb on a 1800xp and ddr cas2 4x int fast command. 2nd part is the ti 200. only A day to do that.

whoooo cant wait to play my games now cos my main rig then was a t.bird unlocked 1200@1400 and sdr ram and rad vivo.

Max payne
Q3
UT
etc etc

going to use fsaa hopefully more than 800/600 etc etc.

first tho get my ti sorted then install my loverly games Wolfenstine needs my attention , got to statr overz again but wow will be able to use compressed textures etc etc, cant wait no longer Power strip here i come.

Chris.
AMD or Intel wont stop me but the laws of physics might. slowly on the mend.