Its New to me, is it to you?

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Nomad

Its New to me, is it to you?

Post by Nomad »

Just saw this over at Techeblog. A game called Shattered Horizon. Pretty darn cool spin on the shooters we have been playing for ages.

Shattered Horizon Multiplayer Gameplay
Schwartz

Post by Schwartz »

I just saw this game was free to play this weekend on steam. I am installing it now and will have to check it out. Looks like it is only $10 to buy until Monday.
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

My PC Gamer magazine gave it a not so glowing review (not that it makes the game instantly dumb). They said the maps were rather boring after a while due to limited number & being very similar. But all the other reviews I'm finding say that it's plenty fine (most are 4 out of 5 stars) & users seem to like it. Might give it a try, but who am I kidding, I've still got 6 other games to play (darn Steam & their sales).

Mickey
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Ok so its in space and i did not see it in any of the videos... but is it a true zero G game? Can i be on a solar panel and then go over the edge and flip 180 and "stand" on the "bottom" of the panel?
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

From the videos, it appears to be so.
Schwartz

Post by Schwartz »

Pugsley wrote:Ok so its in space and i did not see it in any of the videos... but is it a true zero G game? Can i be on a solar panel and then go over the edge and flip 180 and "stand" on the "bottom" of the panel?
Yep I just got done playing a few rounds and you are floating around. I guess you have magnetic boots and can use the shift key to stick to a surface. It was something different and pretty fun. Not sure if I will buy it or not though, I have too many other games to play already.