Modern Warfare Remastered Review

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Modern Warfare Remastered Review

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Just a little hard to stomach paying up $80 for the Infinite Warfare bundle that includes it, but if I end up buying the game I guess it's a no brainer. One cool thing is they added Kill Confirmed as one of the game modes (the original COD 4 didn't have that mode):
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/11/08/ ... red-review

Kotaku's review of Infinite actually gives the single player high praise, but says there's nothing new in the multiplayer game. Looks & feels like the last COD and that was my opinion when I watched a friend of mine play via live stream the other night.

Kotaku also says the Zombie game is less daunting than previous versions. I have to say the Zombie game in Back Ops 3 was just frigging impossible without using a cheat mod.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Err
Life Member

Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Review

Post by Err »

I thought Activision was going to offer 4 remastered separately later. I think it would be in their best interest to do so in a few months. I wish you could buy games piecemeal. I'd like to play the new COD, Battlefield, and Titainfall single player campaigns but I'm just to old to care about twitch multiplayers.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Modern Warfare Remastered Review

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Activsion finally offers Modern Warfare Remastered as a standalone:
https://www.bluesnews.com/s/181801/call ... one-coming

I have enjoyed replaying it.

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.