Horizon Zero Dawn

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Err
Life Member

Horizon Zero Dawn

Post by Err »

For the first time in the GameCube, a game has come out that made me buy a console to play it. Today I bought a PS4-Pro so I could play Horizon Zero Dawn and a few other PS4 exclusives. While I don't have a 4K monitor, I figured I may as well buy the pro version as I may upgrade at some point. I recorded a video but am not going to post it. I'm terrible with a controller right now. This the first time for me using a PS4 and I'm going to have to get used to aiming and hitting the correct buttons.

Horizon Zero Dawn is great so far. It's taken the best parts of open world games like FarCry and given it a very compelling story line. I not very far into the game but it's one I can't wait to get back to. The game looks great at 1080 but I do wish it was available for PC. I think it would look even better.

Here's a few screenshots from the Tutorial Section:

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn

Post by Losbot »

Nice!
Err
Life Member

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn

Post by Err »

In the game there are places referred to as caldrons. Last night I had to fight a Thunderjaw in an enclosed space. After dying twice and having the game crash once, I finally got him. Skip to 3:30 if you want to just watch the fight. I spend that long just setting up and laying traps.