Star Citizen Year Five

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Star Citizen Year Five

Post by FlyingPenguin »

You gotta admit, these guys have chutzpah. Proudly announcing they're going on year five of the never to be completed space fiasco, and pumping you to spend even more money on ships, paint jobs and a subscription. A SUBSCRIPTION?

Wow.... just wow.
We are kicking off the Year Five of the Star Citizen development subscriber program! Becoming a subscriber gives you access to exclusive perks. Each month you can look forward to a new behind-the-scenes issue of our digital magazine Jump Point and a piece of digital flair to decorate your hangar with, as well as the ability to test fly different loaner ships like the Starfarer, Gladius and Sabre. Subscribers also receive merchandise discounts, coupons (after every 12 months of accumulated subscription time) and access to exclusive digital sales, as well as the chance to submit questions for our shows!
Love the comments thread on this at Bluesnews...

https://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board ... did=179371
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Star Citizen Year Five

Post by Losbot »

the ability to test fly different loaner ships

The entire game is a damn loaner! LMFAO
They played everyone. It's a damn Ponzi game!