EVERSPACE™ Gameplay

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Err
Life Member

EVERSPACE™ Gameplay

Post by Err »

After watching Vinny from Vinesauce stream this game, I picked it up. Everspace is a rogue-lite game where you are a pilot trying to get to your "destination." I have an idea what that is now that I finally make it past the first sector. The only way to upgrade your ship is to eventually die. However, when you die you get to keep the credits you earned to upgrade your ship. With each passing run, your ship becomes better and better as long as you live long enough to pick up credits. The enemies are difficult and the controls take a bit of getting used to. It's easy to get disoriented in space dog fighting an enemy fighter. You also need to mine or find materials along the way to keep your ship repaired and to upgrade your weapon and defensive systems. The graphics are very nice and while the game can get frustrating when you get ganged up on, I'm really enjoying it. Everspace is a game I can get lost in but doesn't eat up 3 hours of my time in an evening.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/396750/EVERSPACE/