Minecraft Skyfactory

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Minecraft Skyfactory

Post by Genom »

Anybody else ever play this mod package? It's really a lot of fun. I have been playing a single player game the last few weeks off and on and it has a bunch of tech branches you can go down while building the world. Was thinking of throwing up a server if others are interested in joining on random nights.

If you have never seen it, it's a mod collection that starts you in a empty world with a single dirt block and a tree. From there, you break down the tree and replant it to start gathering wood and leaves as resources, and the mods add shit that lets you then progress the stuff you gather into other things, ending in crazy shit like nuclear reactors, jetpacks, and ender eye laying chickens.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Minecraft Skyfactory

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Sounds interesting. Need an excuse to get back into Minecraft.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Re: Minecraft Skyfactory

Post by Genom »

I found it easiest to manage all the mod crap with the twitch app. I'll look into setting something up. Out of town next week, but will probably be playing in the evenings on central time.