Killing Floor 2 Halloween Horrors event is on now

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Nuby1Canuby

Killing Floor 2 Halloween Horrors event is on now

Post by Nuby1Canuby »

It has a new map called Nightmare, 2 new weapons and a new boss King Fleshpound. It's a 4.5 GB download.

http://tripwireinteractive.com/HalloweenHorrors17/

http://www.tripwireinteractive.com/news ... -now!.aspx
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Killing Floor 2 Halloween Horrors event is on now

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Cool map. It's another Descent style map with ten different areas you jump to each round. Instead of falling down to the next level, you jump between them with a teleporter. Haven't tried the new weapons yet.

About time we got a new boss.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Nuby1Canuby

Post by Nuby1Canuby »

FlyingPenguin wrote:Cool map. It's another Descent style map with ten different areas you jump to each round. Instead of falling down to the next level, you jump between them with a teleporter. Haven't tried the new weapons yet.

About time we got a new boss.
Just what we need, a Flesh Pound with Lasers on top of his spinning knife gauntlets.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Actually we had tgat boss for Christmas. They decided to make him permanent by popular demand. There are tactics for dealing wuth him in the wiki. Like Hans' machine gun, you can hide behind cover to avoid lasers.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "