Prey: Mooncrash DLC Released + Free mini-DLC update

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Prey: Mooncrash DLC Released + Free mini-DLC update

Post by FlyingPenguin »

This reminds me that I finished around 90% of the game and walked away because I was at a particularly difficult challenge. This gives me an excuse to go back and finish it and try the DLC. I really enjoyed the hell out of that game.
In a free update to Prey, fans can now indulge in three different modes: Story Mode, for those looking to casually experience the game’s immersive narrative; Survival Mode, which will put your veteran cosmonaut to the test with hardcore hazards like oxygen levels and bleeding; and New Game +, which gives all players a whole new reason to return to Prey after they complete the game.

Also released for $20: Prey: Mooncrash DLC. Adds Rogue-like elements to the Prey formula. Fight overwhelming odds to escape the secret TranStar moon base where the enemies you encounter, the hazards you face, the goals you complete, and the loot you collect are different each time you play. With changing environments as dangerous as they are dynamic, multiple unlockable characters each with their own set of specialized and upgradable skills, and Typhon threats armed with a unique array of deadly characteristics, the Mooncrash campaign for Prey will offer a fun, infinitely replayable challenge to test even the most skilled players. For players new to Prey, there’s Prey: Digital Deluxe, which includes both Prey and Prey: Mooncrash.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Re: Prey: Mooncrash DLC Released + Free mini-DLC update

Post by Err »

I bought it on sale and still haven't gotten to play it. My backlog is getting immense. Bethesda confirmed they were working on a new Elder Scrolls. I hope it doesn't come out until 2020. Give me a chance to catch up a bit.