Unloved 70% off ($2.49) on Steam

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Unloved 70% off ($2.49) on Steam

Post by FlyingPenguin »

More retro-looking FPS fun. Getting very positive reviews. I've had it on my wish list for a while and just got notified of the price drop this morning.
UNLOVED is based on the community award-winning mod for Doom2 with the same name by the same creator. UNLOVED is a strange place. A twisted reality. A nightmare that comes to life. A place where demons and abhorrent monsters manifest and possess the living with only one goal: to end you. Nothing wants you here. And there is no way out. Only the elevator that leads further and further down into the darkness of your insanity.

Play alone or in a group of up to 4 players and explore the endless amount of basement levels that are procedurally arranged every time you enter. Work as a team, open new areas, find weapon-mods, solve personal challenges, complete level objectives and unlock new skills to survive this trip into the unknown.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/321270/UNLOVED/
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "