Borderlands 3

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Err
Life Member

Borderlands 3

Post by Err »

I've only played for about 3 hours but if you liked Borderlands 2, it's more of the same. The only issue I've seen is that DX12 is broken. The game defaults to DX11 and for the art style of the game, it looks fine. However, when I switched to DX12 to see what it looked like, the game got stuck in an infinite loading loop. The option is even listed as beta but I wanted to see how it looked. Changing "PreferredGraphicsAPI to DX fixes the issue. It's located in GameUserSettings.ini under C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

It is exclusive to the Epic store. If you're looking for a mindless looter shooter with humor and like the previous installments, this is for you. I only bought the standard edition. I'll buy the DLC when they release it. I'm not playing those games anymore. Give me a product and I will buy it. I'm not paying you beforehand for something that might suck.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Borderlands 3

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Finally finished the first one a few months ago. Still working through the 2nd.

No interest in this one until it's on Steam.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Re: Borderlands 3

Post by Genom »

I like the series a fair bit and have been playing 3. Its more of the same if you enjoyed bl2, you will like bl3. Characters play very differently and lots of little QoL changes. Fun times.