STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Err
Life Member

STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order

Post by Err »

I finally picked this up on origin. It's really good. While it's been compared to a Souls-Borne game, it's more forgiving and has difficulty options. I'm playing on the default as I'm not good as parrying. You really feel like a Jedi too as you unlock your abilities. The game looks great. I'm 5 hours in and plan to see it through to the end.

It's on Steam and Origin for $49.79. Deluxe editions are available if you want a couple of skins and extra behind the scenes movies. I didn't want to play the premium for those.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1172 ... len_Order/

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/ ... llen-order

The Steam version still requires you to launch Origin. I've been playing with my PS4 controller (wired) with no issues. Origin detects your controller if you launch it through them.
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Re: STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order

Post by Genom »

Epic store has a 10 off coupon for the holiday as well, if your looking for the lowest price
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Hmm. Overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam. Might give it a go.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Screenshots:

normalicy

Post by normalicy »

I've heard good things about this as well. But I've got so many games ahead of it.