Now that Steam shows you, at a glance, how many hours you've spent on your games...

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Now that Steam shows you, at a glance, how many hours you've spent on your games...

Post by FlyingPenguin »

It's actually quite horrifying :)

Yeah, I play A lot of Killing Floor 2..... a lot. A WHOLE LOT.

It's my "I have an hour or two to kill" game. They keep adding new content, and there's custom servers out there that add interesting twists, and mastering every class takes time, so that I can honestly say it never grows old. And I'm still trying to prestige some of my least favorite classes as a personal challenge.

And the Call of Duty games? That's mainly single player campaign and zombies coop. I have long since gotten over playing COD PvP multiplayer with randos.

So if you dare, post your hours. If it isn't added yet, you can add your favorites to a shelf in Steam and sort by hours played.

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Re: Now that Steam shows you, at a glance, how many hours you've spent on your games...

Post by Pugsley »

Ill have to look at mine when I get back home.... But I would bet 98% is TF2... Im afraid at the number of hours I will have.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Now that Steam shows you, at a glance, how many hours you've spent on your games...

Post by Losbot »

We need to get you outside more often. LOL
------------------------------------------

Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

How did you get them to display? Mine doesn't look like that.

Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Like Pugs, mine is 98% TF2.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Here's mine. I probably have twice the hours listed in Oblivion as I played it from the Disc for years before I bought it on Steam:

psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

shit, my played time in WoW is more than all those games combined :)
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

psypher wrote:shit, my played time in WoW is more than all those games combined :)
Same. Been playing it since 2005 and my wife loves to play it alongside me.

Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

OK, so what am I doing wrong that I'm not seeing the total hours? I don't see any of that when I run Steam.

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Do you have a shelf for Favorites on the right panel on the main page of the Library? I did by default. If not you can add it. Then sort by hours played.

It was already like that for me. I didn't have to do anything.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

So how do you get it to save a screen shot to share?
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

FlyingPenguin wrote:Do you have a shelf for Favorites on the right panel on the main page of the Library? I did by default. If not you can add it. Then sort by hours played.

It was already like that for me. I didn't have to do anything.
I'll take a look when I get home and I'm in front of my gaming rig.

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

So how do you get it to save a screen shot to share?
PrtScn key saves a screenshot of the desktop to the clipboard, then you can paste it into MSPaint or Photoshop to crop and save.

Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Can't get it to fit on one screen shot, so here is just a piece:

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Wow, you've got me beat on hours for one game :)