Finished Far Cry 3 and 4

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Executioner
Life Member

Finished Far Cry 3 and 4

Post by Executioner »

Both of these games were excellent. Far Cry 4 had 3 different endings, and 2 different starts which I thought was funny. So when the game starts on Far Cry 4, while you are sitting at the table with Pagan Min and he says to stay there until he gets back, if you do, he comes back and helps you scatter your mother's ashes and the game ends LOL.

I had the game set for easy mode, and I swear some of the missions were very difficult like the wing suite mission from the Himalaya. I died at least a dozen times before finally getting through. The video below is an example, but the video makes it look easy and it was not. One simple miscue on keystrokes causes instant death.

The animals in FC4 were more aggressive than FC3. Nothing like being in a vehicle and out of nowhere you get tossed around by a rhino several times. I think the most annoying part of FC4 was the radio as you get into a truck for example. I always had to turn it off, and there is no way to make it permanent. I found FC4 to be an improvement over FC3 in terms of graphics and game play, but I found FC3 to be more challenging.

Now I'm going on FC5. Have it installed but not yet started.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Finished Far Cry 3 and 4

Post by Losbot »

I loved both of those games.
------------------------------------------