Battlestar Galactica Deadlock FREE on Steam

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock FREE on Steam

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Turn based space combat game with very positive reviews. A friend of mine recommended it as follows:
I highly recommend this.

It's much better than you might expect for a prequel to a movie or series adaptation. It takes place during the first war with the Cylons. Before the series. About the time of Blood and Chrome (the web series that served as a pilot for an unmade series about Adama's time during the first war). He's not in this, though.

The interface is very intuitive and there isn't a horrendous learning curve to learn the basics in skirmish mode.

I suggest starting with some simple skirmishes rather than starting with campaign mode.

In skirmish mode, there's no building or resource farming. It's all battle strategy and tactics.

Campaign mode sort of has a little building and resource farming. But that's not too involved and doesn't happen during battles (except for a few special missions).

Game play is sort of turn based. Followed by watching that segment of the battle play out in real time.

I never expected to like a turn based game so much.

After the whole battle is over, the game plays a movie-like replay of the whole battle that is more cinematic than the action during each segment.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/5446 ... _Deadlock/
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.