Has anyone here finished Undying?

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Koo Koo Mouse

Has anyone here finished Undying?

Post by Koo Koo Mouse »

OOHHH Golly! Not easy. After the battle with XXXXX (dont wanna spoil) I was drained of health and thought the game was done..
Hell no.. The finalie. Now whats a guy supposed to with no health left (no packs left and 49 pionts worth) and sh!t for ammo? I'll tell ya, if your doing good hit your assigned qiucksave key and reload 500 times advancing very little each time and darn well make it,s a good save, (not an instant before your gonna die) Or ya start over...
IMHO It was a bit too much.. Can't belive they stuck me there with that "thing" and no chance of getting health. I though it a bit unfair. Took three nights of playing to finish after geting stuck in the "I just look up and I'm dead" routine" Finally had to make a science out of it with such low health and accept no hits.. Id get one in and hit "Quick SAVE" Oh my poor poor hard drive.... It was the only way :(

But really over all it was a great game and I drank a victory beer or two or more....

Anyone else find the end to be a little difficult?
vwkess

Post by vwkess »

I did, until I figured out how to kill it, then it was too easy ;) . I still had decent health before the final finale though, so I guess that helped :)
tunis5000
Almighty Member

Post by tunis5000 »

After 1/2 hour of getting the crap kicked outta me by the thing I just gave up in frustration and cheated... this was before I read the "trick" on how to beat him... oh well. :)