Rock-It 2.0 Portable Vibration Speaker

Discussions and tips about Home Theatre, HDTV and DVD setups
renovation

Rock-It 2.0 Portable Vibration Speaker

Post by renovation »

anyone here use one before and do they perform ?
! just order one for $13 shipped not sure if it worth that much ?
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

I saw a version of them on Shark Tank on ABC and they were pretty impressive for what they do. Pretty much turn anything into a speaker.. It's neat..
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
renovation

Post by renovation »

that was my reason to pick one up .thought it might work for the boat I have a large plastic storage container . this we use to store life preservers and a small tool kit and such . think it may be good for pumping out tones using are Ipad or mp-3 player . small investment and cheaper then a stereo system .IF not we have to buy a radio made for the boat. and that wont be so cheap for water proof speakers !
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
DaMaN

Post by DaMaN »

How good is this working for you Mike?
renovation

Post by renovation »

Ahole's not ship it yet !
Koo Koo Mouse

Post by Koo Koo Mouse »

I had never heard of such a thing before. Let us know how that works. I see these things can do up to 25 watts! (rechargable) For a lot more money!
I could see using this if all you have for sound is a cellphone or laptop speaker playing tunes at the pinic table. Both horrible. If you get any sense of hearing a little bass then its prolly worth it IMHO.
If it works at all let us know and I'll do A mini review On the 5 watt (not the one your getting) And see if spending more is worth it. I would love to have somthing that works on a table/window/beer can, in my laptop bag. Or
play it out of my phone witch has the craptactic pizo in it. Hooking it up to a stereo it sounds pretty good so I know the quailty is there.. then.. at the bar outside, I stick it to to glass tabletop and the crowd goes wild!!
J/K!! I'm really looking into getting one!
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

I've heard about them, but never experienced them personally. From what I know, they sound kind of funny. However, I hang out with a few too many audio-snobs.
renovation

Post by renovation »

will let you know how the thing sounds when ever its shipped and arrives. im hoping before christmas. its not a gift but just saying . its a company i have bought from before but this is a long wait to ship . im thinking there waiting on a shipment to arrive and did a pre-sale.
renovation

Post by renovation »

the company said its been shipped they just screwed up and forgot to send me shipping /tracking per a e-mail responce that arrived today. also they were tracking to see were the other item I order from them was. i seen a 3 item last night they were offering but think im passing on any more orders till these good arrive.
renovation

Post by renovation »

it arrived today in the mail .hope to test it out in a couple of days
renovation

Post by renovation »

finally got to play with this toy today.
the units very small 2 inch x1 inch and use's 2 AAA battery's not included .there is a usb dingle adapter ,2 inch long male to female ex. cable. you unwind the sticky speaker adapter that is used to attached to the object your going to turn into a speaker .its not really to long maybe a 1 to 1 1/2 ft of cable and the attachment cable is maybe 6 inch that attaches to the speaker outlet plug of the radio.
here a link to the product -it works surprisingly well
http://www.accessorygeeks.com/origaudio ... mm-wh.html
one thing im seeing is the end that attaches to a box or carton picks up dirts very easly !
not tryed cleaning it yet but they say you just use a little bit of water on your finger and wil clean right up like new . I only payed like $10 for mine that didn't come with rechargeable batterys !