About The Card Cooler XT

Discussions and help regarding overclocking, motherboards, peripherals, AMD and INTEL CPU's
Kazer
Golden Member

Post by Kazer »

I was thinking about ordering a Card Cooler XT. I have a couple questions before I do though.

I have an Alpha Pal pushing air away from the cpu, will the Card Cooler XT interfere with the cooling since they will both push air at each other ? If so will making the Alpha Pal fan push air toward the cpu fix the problem ?

I have an Addtronics 7896 case. My intake is 2 120mm fans in the lower front, and 1 90mm fan in the lower back. My exhaust is a 90mm fan in the upper back and a JustCooler Bay Cooler TT900 in the top front. Will the a Card Cooler XT push the same air around and keep the hot air from reaching the top to exhaust ? Or will everything be ok ?
dadx2mj

Post by dadx2mj »

Damn sounds like you already have a lot of fans. What are your case temp? Do you really think you need the card cooler? Lots of questions and no real answers sorry.
Kazer
Golden Member

Post by Kazer »

It's aright and if you can't help out. It's al good.

I didn't receive my Thunderbird 1ghz and Abit KT7 yet so I can't really tell you what my temps or, sorry.

I just wanted the Card Cooler XT because it looks nice and I am going to cut out the whole middle of my side door on the case and install plexiglass to see the inside. I just want the inside of my case to look nice. I will install neon or blacklights in the case as well.