Need help finding bracket

Discussions and help regarding overclocking, motherboards, peripherals, AMD and INTEL CPU's
sheerdark

Need help finding bracket

Post by sheerdark »

Hello everyone,

I need some help finding a motherboard bracket that should have come with my CarPc, but it did not. I have been searching for every keyword that I can think of, but have been unable to find it. I thought that maybe someone here could help me. I hope that I have placed this in the right subforum...

I am trying to find the S-video and RCA connector bracket that is displayed in the above picture. I have this computer in my car and I am wanting to install a second monitor for the people riding in the back seat, but I only have one VGA output, which is already in use. If I could find and purchase this adapter - then I could use RCA or S-video output for the secondary monitor. It will be used to mainly display DVD's and videos anyways, so quality is not as much of an issue as the front screen.

The computer is made by BCM and is the t1100 (i believe).

Thanks for your help,

Matt
HARDWARE: Collective term for any computer-related object that can be kicked or battered when inclined to do so.
sheerdark

Post by sheerdark »

looks like everyone else is just as stumped as i am....
I emailed BCM about it - hopefully they can at least point me in the right direction.

Does anyone even know what it might be called if I searched for it?
HARDWARE: Collective term for any computer-related object that can be kicked or battered when inclined to do so.
Shadow250
Golden Member

Post by Shadow250 »

try variations on "dongle" ?

<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=9490"><font color=red>My Heatware<font/></a> <font color=white><font size="2"> :cool

:hic :rockon:
sheerdark

Post by sheerdark »

Originally posted by Shadow250
try variations on "dongle" ?

thanks for the suggestion, I'll haveta try it out. So far, I haven't had any luck. Even BCM didn't contact me back. I'm pretty much looking at other options at this point, as I won this auction a while ago and don't think I'll have any luck with the seller.