Installed Creator's Update

Discussions of applications and operating systems and any problems, tips or suggestions. Win XP, 9x/2k, Linux, NT, photo editing, Virus/Spyware help
Err
Life Member

Re: Installed Creator's Update

Post by Err »

Executioner wrote:That is why my gaming days are going to be limited on my PC. I'm planning on moving to using Linux Mint 18. I have a spare Lenovo T510 laptop where I installed x64 image on a spare 128 gig SSD. I plan to use it just for surfing, word processing, etc. everything except for gaming.

As for gaming, what about moving to consoles?
I really like my PS4-Pro but I'd still stick to PC for FPS and indie titles. Sony has the most exclusives that I want to play. I'm still not finished with Horizon Zero Dawn and Nier:Automata (PC port still not officially patched). I still have Nioh and Yakaza Zero to play as well as Until Dawn, Project Diva X, and Stein's;Gate Zero. I still want to buy Gravity Rush and The Last Of Us. Eventually I'd like to play the Uncharted Series.

However, when the next Elder Scrolls or Fallout comes out, I will definitely be playing on PC. If the new Prey reviews well, I'll pick it up for PC also. Plus there are still many indie titles like Rose in the Twilight, What Remains of Edith Fitch, and Sexy Brutale that I want to play.

Microsoft doesn't offer any games that I want to play that I couldn't buy on PC. Even with their hype around how powerful the Scorpio is going to be, there's no good exclusives.