spam mail thoughts

Discussions of applications and operating systems and any problems, tips or suggestions. Win XP, 9x/2k, Linux, NT, photo editing, Virus/Spyware help
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

spam mail thoughts

Post by reno »

with the web being as widely use like it is today . why are large corporations like the banking industry not working with the feds . to crack down on mass spammer do e- mailing using there names .when scammers send out mass emails with there names in the headers . you also would think your email server providers would have filters in place to detect mass spam mail for coming to ones email .so they could be removed before it arrived and placed in your trash folders when you mark there email address. after so long one would think a company . figure out this sender a scammer from his mass mailing and auto delete it before it hits your email address.
if any of what im trying to say makes sense.
bit of fantasy here . there has to be a way to send a energy spike to spammers server to fry it . (we know there a way to track a ip address .why not a way to send that same address a energy spike enough to kill all electronic attached to that location . were kind of sure most are located outside of north America anyway .
I will say most my email in my spam folder that arrives daily is from company's . that we bought from and just send daily sales im not interest in . there always that one spammer that send a bunch of spam daily .