SEARS is closing some of it hardward stores

Post all the great deals here to share with other Ferengi's
renovation

Post by renovation »

The Sears store will be closed until Saturday 1/6. Then everything is 30% off. One week later 40% off etc.....
Just thought you'd like to know......
THIS ONLY AT THE SEARS HARDWARE STORES THEY ARE CLOSING NATION WIDE ! (WE HAVE 2 IN THE DETROIT AREA THAT I KNOW OF that are closing ) :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
renovation

Post by renovation »

not been releast to the general public yet !
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
harsh
Goober Member

Post by harsh »

I am not sure I get it. Every Sears store I have ever seen has a hardware store in it. Are you saying that all of them are closing or just a select few around the country. Or are you talking about the outlet stores.
renovation

Post by renovation »

sears has specialty hardware store in some states !
and they are closing some of them ! not the hardware -tool departments in there main stores !just some of these satelight shops !
harsh
Goober Member

Post by harsh »

I don't think I have any of these stores in my area, but I am definately going to look.
renovation

Post by renovation »

Harsh -what city are you in ?
harsh
Goober Member

Post by harsh »

Norfolk, VA
renovation

Post by renovation »

just heard 89 stores nationaly -mostly the hardware and tire and service centers that are free standing :(
but good for us traders to get deals !
renovation

Post by renovation »

went today and had some deals but be careful somethings are ? as to price and somethings are not priced :(