staples pricematching

Post all the great deals here to share with other Ferengi's
da loser

Post by da loser »

in honor of my new title :) , i'll give everyone my best tip they may or may not know. staples gets their computer products from ingram micro, so pretty much carry every computer product. However the main problem is finding what they have since most items are not listed on their website and their csrs are nice, but not technologically saavy. For those with ingram micro accounts, its as easy as looking at their website. For those without, I go to http://www.sparco.com and look up the products, their product # is A123456, staples' is simply IM1-(digits in the sparco code)-321654. This also helps determine whether they actually have it in stock and in your area's warehouse. Combined with coupons, its really hard to beat them if they don't charge overnight shipping on the pricematch. The best way to get around this is the fact that ingram micro stuff is not shipped overnight, hence only ups ground shipping applies. Also pricematching many items at once using the same company provides cheaper shipping.

BTW-with every deal, i always go check sparco and see if its available, then pricematch with a coupon because almost always it is cheaper plus staples returnability.
succubiss
Golden Member

Post by succubiss »

pure genious!