$100 from Chase Banks to open new account

Post all the great deals here to share with other Ferengi's
canton_kid
Golden Member

$100 from Chase Banks to open new account

Post by canton_kid »

If you have a chase banks near you get this coupon and open a new account.
They pay you $100!!!

https://coupon.chaseinformation.com/

I just opened my account. My kid was going to but she is 17 till the 24th and could not open this type account. The bank worked with us and this coupon expires the 23rd. Daughter got a student account till her birthday then she can convert the account and they will still give her the $100 with her coupon the manager said.

Here's the deal on it I found when I opened my account.

$100 deposit to open account
Account must stay open 6 months
Must either have direct deposit setup OR use the Debit card 5 times per month
$6 monthly fee is waived if you use the debit card 5 times a month.

You get the $100 within 10 days of either getting the first direct deposit or 10 days after the 5th debit card use

I got the rewards type debit card with mine. This card pays you to use it, and I will use mine allot and make some money with it LOL
Yearly fee of $25 for card. Get 4 points per dollar spent. Redeem for cash or gift cards ( my bank gal said gift cards offer more bang)
It figures out to me to be $1 back for $20 spent roughly.
She said the $25 is earned back on the first $500 spent.

WELL NOW, since I ALWAYS pay Gieco Insurance and cell phone bill every month with a debit card I'll earn back my $25 fee in about 2 months or less!
Gieco 5 vehicles and kid as young driver = $180 month, Cell phone for about $100 month, electric bill, other stuff, gas for cars and trucks, etc... etc... YEP about 1 month maybe 2 months and I will have my fee back and be turning a profit LOL

ALSO, I believe this is a VISA debit card so I will be able to buy myself a Gift Certificate at Newegg and maybe then I can buy things shipped to me when I am traveling like now!
I need a crummy $18 order and no way to get it from Newegg shipped to me here in Ohio, only shipped to home. I currently have Mastercard Debit card and Newegg won't sell GC's except with Visa!
Chase will be paying me to build computers, isn't that nice of them LOL

Too bad the stuff I want won't be on sale next week when I get my card!
Canton_kid

spam bot food!
<A HREF="http://www.auditmypc.com/freescan/antispam.html">Anti-Spam</A>
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Never heard of a Chase bank. It's all US Bank or Bank of America here.
nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

My wife is a branch manager for Chase Bank. It's a good deal. :s mile

ZYFER

Post by ZYFER »

Chase went and bought Wamu and decided to royally screw with all the Wamu accounts. Chase really hasn't won any points with me.
When all else fails, replace the user.
canton_kid
Golden Member

Post by canton_kid »

I think I will like Chase better than my other banks.
Just got my ATM/Debit card today so I activated it and used it once for about $5

I get 2500 points for using it for the first time. 2000 points is about $25, so I should have the $25 yearly fee earned back already on points plus another $5 I guess.

Now that I used it I should get my $100 in 10 days or less for having opened the account with that coupon.

Tomorrow I fill up the car and go visit in PA. and W VA. and that should cost about $50 or more in gas for the weekend, another 200 points for me on the card buying gas LOL

I might like this Chase bank. It offers far more online banking stuff also than the crappy bank I use at home.
Canton_kid

spam bot food!
<A HREF="http://www.auditmypc.com/freescan/antispam.html">Anti-Spam</A>
nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

I use my Chase card for EVERYTHING, McDonalds to my bills, etc. I have about 65,000 points I can cash in. I am thinking Best Buy gift card. I cashed in $450 worth last year and put that towards a new laptop.

nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

ZYFER wrote:Chase went and bought Wamu and decided to royally screw with all the Wamu accounts. Chase really hasn't won any points with me.
Yes, but if it hadn't been Chase, it would have been a different bank royally screwing with your Wamu accounts, they were going to be sold to somebody. I know you don't like Chase, and there are other good banks out there, but another much worse than Chase could have bought Wamu :)

ZYFER

Post by ZYFER »

nitro237 wrote:Yes, but if it hadn't been Chase, it would have been a different bank royally screwing with your Wamu accounts, they were going to be sold to somebody. I know you don't like Chase, and there are other good banks out there, but another much worse than Chase could have bought Wamu :)
That is like when someone with a size 10 boot kicks you in the nuts and someone tells you: "Could be much worse, a guy with a size 15 boot could have kicked you in the nuts." It doesn't really matter, you just got kicked in the nuts.
nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

ZYFER wrote:That is like when someone with a size 10 boot kicks you in the nuts and someone tells you: "Could be much worse, a guy with a size 15 boot could have kicked you in the nuts." It doesn't really matter, you just got kicked in the nuts.
I agree :s mile

I was just making the point that you were going to get kicked in the nuts by someone with steel toe boots no matter what you did. But I think Chase wearing the boots is better than some others. Chase will at least take you to get some medical treatment and your nads should be feeling better real soon.

ZYFER

Post by ZYFER »

Personally I feel better off with a Credit Union. I do have accounts with 2 banks and 1 credit union as a safety measure just in case.
nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

I have a little held out of my paycheck that is direct deposited into the credit union. Easy way for me to save. But most credit unions can't offer the services a larger bank can, mortgages, stock purchasing etc.

ZYFER

Post by ZYFER »

Assuming you want most those things. I haven't seen a single local credit union not to do auto loans or mortgages. They just don't give them out irresponsibly.
nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

I would assume most people want those things, that's one of the reasons the banking industry is so competitive. A lot of people want to bank where they can do everything at one place, that's why Chase offers so many different services. I haven't seen a single local credit union do home mortgages.