RetailMeNot.com Coupon Codes

Post all the great deals here to share with other Ferengi's
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

RetailMeNot.com Coupon Codes

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I've never been much for coupons, and most coupon sites are scams (NEVER download a coupon app - they are all scams at best, or malicious malware at worst).

However there's one site I always check to see if they have a coupon code for whatever retailer I order from. Most of the time it's no-joy because retailers know these sites exist and either kill codes off quickly or else make them so specific as to be useless.

However, every once in a while I get a gem. I'm sitting here ordering several hundred dollars worth of parts from SearsPartsDirect.com for my two Sears lawn tractors to get them tuned up and running for the growing season, and before placing the order I checked RetailMeNot.com for a coupon code and sure enough I found a 10% off coupon. That sure helps!

http://www.retailmenot.com
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

darcy

Post by darcy »

thank u for that, FP : ), ~ i usually search for coupon codes, mostly when ordering clothing online, but this site has a good assortment of stores.
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Thanks for the Sears link to order on line. I keep forgetting to order a replacement part for my frig. Checked out the coupons but could not find any to use, but I did bookmark it. Looks like a good place if your spending over $100.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Thanks FP. My wife is into the coupons.
CaterpillarAssassin
Almighty Member

Post by CaterpillarAssassin »

Retailmenot is great. I use them frequently when buying online. Not uncommon to save 10%. Usually the most helpful hen spending over $100.
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Yup, use them frequently.
canton_kid
Golden Member

Post by canton_kid »

I use them also and try a couple others at times too like fat-wallet I think is one that works for me sometimes.

I have saved a lot of money at times and also gotten free stuff with the coupons when they work.

I use Net10 pay as you go cell phones, always the $30 300 minutes and 60 days of service cards I use. I have 5000+ minutes added up now on 2 cell phones LOL
They don't work at home so we rarely use them unless I am on road somewhere and then maybe 20 minutes in a week LOL

Anyway I have got $5 off coupons for orders from Net10 before, so I go buy a reconditioned phone that comes with the $30 card I need. New phone and card for $30 and tax -$5 so $25 and tax and free shipping! Cheaper than just buying a card at a local store! I have a box full of phones I have not used! LOL
I also had found a coupon before for free car chargers, 12v universal type with many adapters to fit most phones. I got like 4 of those free when I bought phones to get the cards LOL
I think those car chargers like I got free normally sell for $10-$15 each.

Harbor freight is another hood one to watch for coupons for. Normally always a 20% off any 1 item somewhere, almost any magazine has one, but online you can print as many as you want. I have made 4 trips through a store in 1 day using those coupons!
I had a 30% off any one item once, Saved about $150 in 1 day on 4 or 5 trips! It's about 150-175 miles to the store I go to, so I make the best of it! LOL
I think I bought 4 sets of solar panels and big band saw that day, all of which were already on sale much less than regular price and still the % off coupon worked on all of them. 1 at a time per trip, so I bought, went to eat, bought, went to other store, went back to HF and bought, etc... LOL
Canton_kid

spam bot food!
<A HREF="http://www.auditmypc.com/freescan/antispam.html">Anti-Spam</A>
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

I think I bought 4 sets of solar panels and big band saw that day, all of which were already on sale much less than regular price and still the % off coupon worked on all of them. 1 at a time per trip, so I bought, went to eat, bought, went to other store, went back to HF and bought, etc... LOL
They've put way more restrictions on their 20% coupons now. You can't use them on sale/clearance items anymore. You also can't use them on just about any big ticket item (compressors, tool boxes).