anyone see anything decent for BF?

Post all the great deals here to share with other Ferengi's
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: anyone see anything decent for BF?

Post by reno »

it turned out to be a great deal from target on the Ipad . they sent it 2 day UPS . it got screwed up at my house .had it setup for a neighbor to grab it if I was not home . well i told them it be here thursday not yesterday per Target tracking info online. the carton arrived and was waiting at the door for us. seeing i get so many packages arrive they didn't give it mush thought as I told them thursday . so wife seen it and is now using the Ipad because she had to question me as to what I was buying now .so I tossed it to her and said open it. The carton was over packed so I was guessing the wrong item got shipped . joke was on me the right item was in the carton .
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Finally got to use a $25 Macy's gift card my wife got at work on a Breville BOV845BSS that was down to $215. Shit destroys our old toaster oven.
I started off with the Samsung 860 EVO 1TB for $128, then I snagged a 2TB Crucial MX500 for $208 (just using to store my daily desktop images) Desktop is 100% Hard Disk free :) Going to put the 1TB in my sons computer.
Replaced all my smoke detectors with Nest Protects ($85 each)
Replaced my Skybell with a Ring Pro $180. The Skybell without being able to customize the zone sucks at my house. Windy days are the worst. Incidentally it came with a free DOT, anyone want to buy a cheap Echo DOT? :)
Couple Roku Ultras for $50 each to replace our older Roku 3s
Sweetest deal was the Lego NASA Apollo Saturn V for $78

Almost forgot, we went to Office Depot to get one of those gaming chairs that my son wanted, nothing crazy, was like $99, but while there, we saw this really nice small white desk with a big Sale sign that had a picture of the same desk. It had like 6 other items for sale on it also, all said $129. When we go to ring it up, it comes up at $250 (all other similar desks that we've been looking at have all been in the same price range). I was like, but it's on sale. Manager comes over, we look at the sign and notice everything on the sign was on sale EXCEPT for the desk who's picture is even on the sign. We both agreed that was a really shitty/deceiving sign so she went ahead and price matched it to $129 :)
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

BF didn't do much for me, but Cyber Monday was profitable. Several of our local theaters were holding 30-50% off sales on tickets. I managed to get 4 sets of tickets for incredible pricing. Also, ThinkGeek had a 50% off sale that was unbelievable. Snagged quite a few items that were on my wish-list. The only thing was that their site was unusable for the first 6 hours. Fortunately, everything was still in stock later in the day.