2019 BF. online deals

Post all the great deals here to share with other Ferengi's
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

2019 BF. online deals

Post by reno »

if you see them post them -why leave the comforts of home . found over the years now .what you see in stores can be had in the comforts of your PJ. delivered to your front door at the same price as the box store !
reno

Re: 2019 BF. online deals

Post by reno »

just order- 2 Kreg K4 Pocket-Hole System with Face Clamp, R3 Drill Guide and Pocket-Hole Screws (50-Pack) at $99.97 each plus tax from home depot black friday ad. .online or instore.(shipped to the house with free shipping )
the same sets avail on lowes black friday sale for $139.00 each both stores deal comes with a $15 mail in rebate from kreg .
one set's going as a christmas gift .and ones for my tool kit.
https://www.blacknfriday.com/lowes-blac ... y-ad-2019/
https://www.homedepot.com/c/localad?fly ... d=90936632
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

This has been the crappiest Black Friday IMHO. The "deals" have been the same discounts that I've seen throughout the year. Nothing special.
reno

Post by reno »

cyber monday turned into the last day of week long sale for retailers . all i'm seeing is black friday left overs . even black friday deal could be bought online at most retails on wednesday evening online .
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

I haven't seen anything really worth buying. I was tempted to get the discounted previous gen Kindle Oasis for $149 until I read several reviews on Amazon's site concerning build quality and screen sharpness. I wish I hadn't sold my 1st gen Kindle. The wife got me a Fire tablet so I started reading on that. However, the battery life leaves a lot to be desired and reading on a tablet isn't as good as e-ink or paper. The plus side is that the tablet is backlit while my kindle wasn't.

I was keeping my eyes open for an Ultra HD Blu Ray player but there's nothing I'd jump on right now. I'd really like to find one that plays DVD and SACD audio. I think these are limited to the high end Sony or Pioneer that never go on sale.