Free games for Prime members

Post all the great deals here to share with other Ferengi's
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Free games for Prime members

Post by FlyingPenguin »

If you're a prime member, Amazon has some free games you can claim this month before Nov 1st. They don't require the Amazon game launcher.

You just get a key code for the first two, and for Alien Isolation, you need to link your Prime account with Epic.

STAR WARS: Squadrons Full Game for PC on Origin
Ghostrunner: Full Game for PC on GOG.com
Alien: Isolation - Full Game on Epic Games Store
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Executioner
Life Member

Re: Free games for Prime members

Post by Executioner »

Are any of these good?
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Free games for Prime members

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Alien Isolation has been on my list for a while. It's the only really good Aliens game according to some people. It's not an FPS though. It's more like the Resident Evil games where you need to sneak around and try to avoid confrontation. The Alien can't be killed, only avoided or distracted while you try to get whatever needs done, done. $40 on Steam with very positive reviews.

Ghostrunner is also on my wish list. The demo was pretty fun. It came out just a year ago. $30 on Steam with very positive reviews.

Star Wars Squadrons I don't know anything about. $40 on Steam with mixed to mostly positive reviews.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "