Pretty Good Deal from Familywonder.com

Post all the great deals here to share with other Ferengi's
wickedmf
Genuine Member

Post by wickedmf »

Go to http://www.familywonder.com and click on the present icon on the main page. You will then get 50% of all video games, music, movies, and DVD's including PS2 games and accessories. The only catch is that the items in your shopping cart can't exceed $100. If you go over $100, the cart reflects the regular prices. You can, however, use the offer up to 7 times per household. Shipping is pretty reasonable as well.
stall6g

Post by stall6g »

Go through http://www.Ebates.com and you can get another 15% off of your order.
pca mod

Post by pca mod »

Guys, I'm going to move this thread to our <b>Sizzling Deals</b> forum in about 10 minutes OK? I'm starting to see more off topic threads in the For Sale/Trade forum and I want to make sure that topics do get posted in the right forum to keep this forum pretty clear from off topic posts. If we didn't have the Sizzling Deals forum I would simply leave this here (and maybe some members don't realize we do have one), but since we do there's no reason not to use it.

Thanks for understanding,

<b>pca mod</b>
wickedmf
Genuine Member

Post by wickedmf »

I do understand and did not realize we had one. Sorry for the post.
pca mod

Post by pca mod »

wicked, like I said no prob ;) . I guess this made you aware of that forum and it helps me to realize some may not know that there indeed is a <b>Sizzling Deals Forum</b>.
mplogic

Post by mplogic »

Good deal. Most of the DVDs are almost double price anyway, but 4 PS2 games for $107 shipped is pretty good.

Thanks.
<A HREF="mailto:jeppa@cox.net">jeppa@cox.net</A>

Heatware

eBay feedback