custom computer desk

Make windows, cool designs, heck just plain abuse that baby! Share case modding tips and ideas
renovation

custom computer desk

Post by renovation »

[url=<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Djma6H0z2LU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Djma6H0z2LU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/url]
this is so cool who buying it for me ~
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Very Cool.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I have seen that type of desk (the moving part) but the computer case inside it is neat.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Very nice, I've considered doing a computer in a desk before myself. However, I've not considered making the desk/monitors motorized.
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Yeah, looks really cool, but not practical for me. I need space. I have an L shaped Ikea Galant that's about 6 pieces (2 are just small round ends) with shelves and I still run out of space sometimes. I will say, I definitely love having wood vs glass. Love just being able to screw on/make holes to customize the desk.
[SIZE="1"]When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.[/size]