Resident Evil 2 Free Demo

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Resident Evil 2 Free Demo

Post by FlyingPenguin »

This specially tuned demo allows you to experience the newly reimagined Resident Evil 2, but be warned: whilst you can continue as many times as you like after dying, you'll only have 30 MINUTES to complete the demo. Take in the horror atmosphere at your own pace, or make a desperate dash to solve all the puzzles Raccoon Police Department has to offer? The choice is yours!
It's a 7GB Download.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/9614 ... 1_41_4__42
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Resident Evil 2 Free Demo

Post by FlyingPenguin »

And of course someone has figured out how to hack the demo to bypass the 30 minute gameplay limit:

https://gamerant.com/resident-evil-2-de ... ited-time/
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Ok, not entirely sure this is my kind of game, but I must say the demo is scary as hell. Graphics are impressive.

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

I've been watching a couple of streams of it. It's nice to see a horror game where the zombies are actually scary. The graphics are on another level. It's exciting to catch a glimpse of what we have to look forward to in the next generation of gaming. I'll probably pick this up but I'm not paying $60 for PC. I'll bite around $30 to $40 when all of the DLC is released.