Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Executioner
Life Member

Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer

Post by Executioner »

After watching this, I'm not interested in this version of the game. A co-op shooter with 2 females with cussing and swearing. Not what I would expect for the next game.

NSFW

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Trailer

Post by FlyingPenguin »

The idea is that it's BJ's and Anna's twin daughters. I don't really have a problem playing as a girl. Heck, I play L4D2 as a the girl in clan games because no one else wants to. In a wolf game I'm not to interested in the story anyway. I'm in it for the gameplay.

There's actually some interesting new mechanics in this game I'm looking forward to. The two main characters can be played by two different people in coop mode. If one of you drops out of the game, or you play solo, the other character is taken over by a bot.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood goes tag-team Nazi-hunting in July
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/0 ... g-in-july/
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Oh well. Reviews (both professional and from players) are pretty mixed. Not looking like a great game, and it's not because you're playing young girls. Looks like there's some pretty bad game mechanics involved.

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

My litmus test for games is this: IF you strip away all the FX and graphics and make things look like Minecraft is the game still fun to play?
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

This is sad because I really liked the previous games. I'll probably still try it out though.