DAREDEVIL "MAD" MIKE HUGHES DIES IN STEAM ROCKET CRASH TRYING TO PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

DAREDEVIL "MAD" MIKE HUGHES DIES IN STEAM ROCKET CRASH TRYING TO PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Post by FlyingPenguin »

https://www.newsweek.com/daredevil-mike ... sh-1488622
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Re: DAREDEVIL "MAD" MIKE HUGHES DIES IN STEAM ROCKET CRASH TRYING TO PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Post by Pugsley »

Well now he is a TRUE flat earther!
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: DAREDEVIL "MAD" MIKE HUGHES DIES IN STEAM ROCKET CRASH TRYING TO PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Post by reno »

i think he was dead before he hit the ground . at the least he was black out ! the g-force of that ride had to be massive.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I don't believe the g-forces were the issue but instead the sudden stop when he came back down. ;)
darcy

Post by darcy »

My word,,,
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Just goes to show how smart flat earthers are.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Well I rarely post on twitter, but I had to join in on the rage against The "Science" channel for enabling this idiot.

We are truly well on our way to Idiocracy.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

FlyingPenguin wrote: We are truly well on our way to Idiocracy.
I have been saying this for the past 10 years!
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

FlyingPenguin wrote:Well I rarely post on twitter, but I had to join in on the rage against The "Science" channel for enabling this idiot.

We are truly well on our way to Idiocracy.

I wonder how much liability they share. I assume they had Mike sign an agreement but if they helped fund the rocket, they share responsibility. I feel as they are enablers. It would be like documenting the life of a drug addict and also providing the drugs.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

At least one journalist who covered him, feels guilty.

https://www.wired.com/story/diy-rockets ... ke-hughes/

Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

Dumb flat-Earther. Not the journalist's fault that guy decided to launch himself.
------------------------------------------

psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Losbot wrote:Dumb flat-Earther. Not the journalist's fault that guy decided to launch himself.
Without even reading the article, I guarantee he feels guilty for enabling him and rightfully so. The fact that reporters even gave him any attention is absurd.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

psypher wrote:
Losbot wrote:Dumb flat-Earther. Not the journalist's fault that guy decided to launch himself.
Without even reading the article, I guarantee he feels guilty for enabling him and rightfully so. The fact that reporters even gave him any attention is absurd.
Of course they would have given him attention. He was launching himself in a homemade rocket. Even if he were "normal" that would have earned him some press. The fact that it failed is not the journalist's fault in any way. Even if he gave him attn. We cover everyday launches from Space-X, NASA and others, why not that idiot? Journalists don't cry, blaming themselves when NASA or Space-X blown up. Things can go wrong regardless of who you are. He was an idiot for believing the Earth was flat and thinking the moon landing was faked.

You just HAD to watch him, to see if he blew himself up in the process.
------------------------------------------