Rudy Guliani Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Bookstore

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Rudy Guliani Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Bookstore

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Rudy Guliani Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Bookstore

Post by Losbot »

Wow, that looks miserable.
------------------------------------------

psypher
Golden Member

Re: Rudy Guliani Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Bookstore

Post by psypher »

Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

Well its Philly....isnt that the norm for this Dem swinging area?
Err
Life Member

Poll watcher who spoke at Giuliani press conference is convicted sex offender

Post by Err »

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Trump puts Giuliani in charge of election lawsuits: report

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Get your pop corn ready. This should be fun to watch. Looking forward to more crazy press conferences:

Trump puts Giuliani in charge of election lawsuits: report
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... its-report
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

A metaphor for 2020. Rudy GIuliani literally melting during today's press conference.

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

I caught 5 minutes today after about an hour of the conference had already passed. He was claiming foreign countries were assisting Michigan in counting votes. I turned it off.

The only reason Trump is still pushing this nonsense is so he can raise money. Almost every Tweet in his feed is flagged. He's so whiny now that I can't stand listening to him.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

The Singularity must be approaching when Fox News starts fact checking Rudy Guliani...

psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

FlyingPenguin wrote:The Singularity must be approaching when Fox News starts fact checking Rudy Guliani...
Hell, Tucker Carlson was calling out Sidney Powell for not providing evidence to back up her baseless election fraud allegations. And then she claimed she did not provide any because he was being very insulting and rude.

Georgia just certified the results, giving Biden the win. The secretary of state, who said he voted for Trump basically said Trump did this to himself. The amount of voters that voted in the primary for Trump which didn't vote in the election would have given Trump enough votes to win.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Poor Tucker. He dares question the non existent evidence, and now he's a pariah with Trump supporters.

Tucker Carlson backlash tells us something important about some Trump supporters
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/21/media/tu ... index.html

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Pennsylvania judge throws out Trump lawsuit, clearing way for Biden win

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Even Fox News can't put a good spin on it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsy ... -biden-win
"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," Brann added. "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

Funny how all of Trumps bullshit is tossed out whenever it has to go under REAL review and not just flying monkey yelling.
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Genom wrote:Funny how all of Trumps bullshit is tossed out whenever it has to go under REAL review and not just flying monkey yelling.
This bullshit circus isn't for the courts. They know it won't actually go anywhere in the courts. It's for all the stupid supporters who actually believe all the bullshit.
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

Oh, I know. I just have to take my satisfaction where I can find it. It just feeds into the rhetoric they have been spouting for months now, so the stupid people are buying into it hard.