Ridgid power tool - tool news to think about .

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Ridgid power tool - tool news to think about .

Post by reno »

ha guys just some FYI news on Ridgid power tools LSA warranty. not good news at the moment . Home Depot will not be a drop off any more to get LSA service on your Ridgid power tools . if you had registered the tool when bought new you could take it to any Home Depot that had a tool rental center . they handle getting your tool repaired for you till this month that is . tomorrow im going to the Home Depot store by me and find out where my Ridgid trim nailer is that we drop off for service on the 5th of December. called today and was informed they don't see any paper work on it or a work order. with the matching order number we have or my name .this will be interesting as we been told to take to a Lew tomorrow . we need to pick up some supply's .so now we have a 2nd reason to go there. its a $300. trim gun new .wonder if they find it or we get a replacement or refund of fund payed when bought new in 2020 . :fact

found out about this on Facebook so we called to see if true and it was :( we asked about my tool and got the bad news today. (reno )
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: Ridgid power tool - tool news to think about .

Post by reno »

this policy took affect this last week we are told today 1-23-23 . the good news for me my trim gun is located and at atlanta in LSA . bad news is there Ridgid repair waiting on parts to repair it . :(
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Ridgid power tool - tool news to think about .

Post by Losbot »

That sucks
------------------------------------------